If you have any bothersome teeth stains you wish to eliminate, the time is now to act. With our help at Healthy Smiles Dental Care™ of Flint, we can take down stains with our professional teeth whitening treatments safely, effectively, and much quicker than all other options.
It is important to remember to schedule regular checkups with your dentist to see what level of teeth damage or discoloration you may have. Below are a few of the reasons teeth can lose their shine and color:
– Illnesses to the mouth or body can cause tooth discoloration.
– Try to avoid improper or untimely oral hygiene habits.
– As with everything in our bodies, teeth age over time.
– Various medications can cause tooth discoloration.
– Avoid using and/or smoking tobacco.
– Fluorosis can cause tooth discoloration.
– Avoid consuming food and drinks which can stain your teeth (including tea, wine, coffee, and soda).
We can get you the smile you have always wanted. If you would like more information on our teeth whitening treatments, or to book an appointment with Dr. Steven Rodriguez, please call us at 810-720-6433 to speak with a member of our fantastic staff. You can also visit our office in Flint, Michigan. It’s never too late to get the whiter smile you deserve!